My Location: California
Profession: Technology Business Analyst/Project Manager
Other Kids: None
Preferences: Any Race, Either Gender, Newborn up to 2 years of age
My Marital Status: In my twenties, I was very career focused and didn’t want to get married because I wanted to focus on work. In my 30s, I matured and went to graduate school and felt prepared to take care of and provide for a family. While I have dated some men who are intelligent and responsible, they don’t want children. I choose to have a child over having a husband. I really want to be a mom.
Qualities Others Love, Admire and Respect About Me:
- I am genuine and have a BIG HEART.
- When I laugh, it’s so loud it makes everyone around me want to laugh too.
- Back when I was an actress in the theatre, I received glowing reviews in the Chicago Tribune.
- I went back to graduate school for an MBA degree when I wanted to make a change in my life and prepare myself for a family.
My Hobbies and Interests:
- I am a creative soul. I have a good voice, like my opera-singing mother.
- I grew up singing in the church choir every Sunday.
- I paint and draw portraits, animals, and flowers.
- I do yoga and lift weights 5x times a week to stay strong and grounded in my body.
Why I Want to Adopt:
- I want to pass on my family traditions and nurture a life.
- I want to bring joy to a child and share what I have learned.
- I want to lead a purpose-driven life.
- I want to inspire a child that when they fall, they can dust themselves off and try again. Life is not about avoiding adversity; it’s how you handle it, and move forward, wiser and stronger.
- I want to cook delicious home-made meals for a child and teach them how to cook too!